So far all my tips for traveling in Asia in one place. Hope it will be useful for your travels.
On the way:
- What can you do with 1 EUR in Indonesia
- How to save money in Indonesia
- Other useful information (driving license, etc.)
- What to do during the rainy season
- Health institutions in Yogyakarta
- Tips for safe travel in Lombok island
- How to travel from Yogyakarta to Bali in an economical way
- How to extend Indonesian tourist visa in Bali
- Bali: Cooking classes in Bali: suitable even for those who dislike cooking
- Bali: Bali ceremonies, festivals, rituals worth to visit in 2017
- Bali: First scuba diving in Bali
- Bali: Uluwatu beach – where the magic happens
- Lombok: Lombok beaches should be on your bucket list
- Sumatra: What to see in Bukittinggi city
- Yogyakarta: Visiting temples in 1 day
- Yogyakarta: Climbing Mt. Merapi, not for all
- Yogyakarta: What you should know about Vesak day
- Yogyakarta: How to enjoy the time and save money
4 thoughts on “Tips for traveling in Asia”
Penang in Malaysia was one of my favorites!
Have you been in other Malaysian places? :)
Too bad there is no entry yet for the Philippines. I understand this is a work in progress. And it is a great idea to put them all in one place. Love the Indonesia entries!!!
Like Indonesia really wants more tourists coming, I think soon will be added more countries:) I didn’t expect that during 2015 they will make “visa-free” entry fo so many countries:) Especially knowing how long takes all process here :)
Comments are closed.