I born in Vilnius (Lithuania) and lived here for most of my life. As well I lived in Greece (I was volunteer in European voluntary service) and now I’m living in Indonesia.
I came to Indonesia because I was selected for Darmasiswa scholarship. And after 1 year program I decided to stay here longer and travel, explore Indonesia and other Asian countries.
In total so far I was traveling in 23 countries. I hitch-hiked, traveled with Interrail, participated in international youth exchanges, visited my friends who lived abroad and now discovering new places.
So till now I traveled here:
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Bulgaria (Sofia, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Denmark (Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense)
- Estonia (Tallinn, Tartu, Kohtla-Järve, Pärnu)
- France (Paris, Toulouse, Nantes)
- Germany (Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt (Oder))
- Greece (Athens, Patras, Larissa, Corinth, Corfu island, Sparta, Nafplio, Loutraki, Olympia, Pyrgos, Mystra, Epidavros, Mykenes, Olympe, Meteores, Kiato, Vasiliko, Xylokasto, Kalavryta, Monemvasia, Mani)
- Hungary (Budapest, Tokaj, Eger, Siófok)
- Latvia (Daugavpils, Jelgava, Rīga, Ventspils, Bauska, Cēsis, Kārsava, Kuldīga, Sigulda)
- Lithuania (my home country, so I have been in many places)
- Netherlands (Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Den Helder, Volendam, Haarlem)
- Norway (Oslo)
- Russia (St. Peterburg, Vyborg)
- Sweden (Öland island)
- Switzerland (Zurich, Thun)
- Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv)
If you want to be a part of colorful adventures, know more about daily life in Indonesia or get advice for trips in Asia, you can subscribe to my newsletter.